Read The Studies
The mitochondria is your fountain of youth. It produces the energy (ATP) that fuels the skin’s internal repair process. Oxidative stress throughout your lifetime can result in tired mitochondria, leading to premature skin aging and many modern chronic diseases.
The powerful components of Crepe Repair cream include:
Mitochondria booster: Idebenone, a synthetic analog of Coenzyme Q10, is a potent antioxidant that jumpstarts your mitochondria.
A study in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology found that after 6 weeks of using 1% idebenone cream twice daily, women experienced:
- 26% reduction in skin roughness and dryness
- 37% improvement in skin hydration
- 29% reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
- 33% improvement in sun-damaged skin
- Reduction in markers of skin inflammation and damage
Anti-aging building blocks: Hyaluronic acid and collagen are powerful anti-aging building blocks for your skin. Hyaluronic acid holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water, so it increases your skin’s water retention and reduces wrinkles. Collagen helps strengthen the skin’s elasticity and improves hydration.
Cellular orchestrators: Retinol and glycolic acid help activate the rejuvenating genes that boost collagen production.
Antioxidants: Idebenone, vitamin E, alpha lipoic acid, and grapefruit seed extract help neutralize oxidative stress and protect your skin from day to day exposure.
These powerful anti-aging molecules are mostly large or water-soluble molecules, which don’t enter the skin cells well on their own. Our Liposomal delivery system delivers these large and water-soluble molecules into your skin cells and mitochondria. Glycolic acid also helps loosen up the dead cells in the stratum corneum, allowing the other ingredients to reach the deeper skin layers. Because the delivery system is so effective, you will need much less product to
1. After six weeks' use of a 1.0% idebenone formula, a 26% reduction in skin roughness/dryness was observed, a 37% increase in skin hydration, a 29% reduction in fine lines/wrinkles, and a 33% improvement in overall global assessment of photodamaged skin. For the 0.5% idebenone formulation, a 23% reduction in skin roughness/dryness was observed, a 37% increase in skin hydration, a 27% reduction in fine lines/wrinkles, and a 30% improvement in overall global assessment of photodamaged skin. (1)